A National Model for Military, Veteran and Civilian Relations
Experience the Alliance
How can we help you?
- The Alliance opens with gun range, restaurant, bar and much more
- South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance draws crowd with new additions
- South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance building to host opening ceremony
- Inside South Dakota Military Heritage Alliance, one-stop center takes shape- Sioux Falls.Business
A Place for Freedom • A Place to Remember • A Place for All
A Place for Freedom
Join us in celebrating our country and freedom; be who you are; have fun, express yourself, be involved as you want to be.
A Place to Remember
Never forget those before us – those who gave some, and those who gave all.
A Place for All
One place for veterans, active military service members and our community to come together to celebrate, unify, and support others.
CREATING A DESTINATION, A MILITARY/VETERAN CENTER UNLIKE ANY OTHER, ONE THAT WEAVES THE CIVILIAN COMMUNITY INTO ITS VERY FABRIC.
“Esprit de Corps” Amongst Military Personnel, Veterans and Civilians
This effort is remaking the landscape of the military and veteran relationship with our civilian community. This project will become a national model for military, veteran and civilian relations for several reasons, but it starts with a unique facility remarkably equipped to provide a world-class venue:
- Military Heritage Museum
- Event Center – Veteran, Military, and Community
- State of the Art Shooting Range
- Club Lobo Lounge/Bar
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Space for Veterans and Military Causes
- Proactive Veteran Health Services
The goal is simple –
Create a destination, a military/veteran center unlike any other, one that weaves the civilian community into its very fabric.
From field trips for our thousands of local school kids, to military training events, to community patriotic celebrations, to reigniting our most historic and iconic veterans groups and traditions, the opportunities are very real. What may be most important, however, is preserving for future generations the stories of service, valor, honor and sacrifice of so many from our own families, neighborhoods, city and state.